Why to study in the Ireland?
For international citizens, Ireland is a worldwide popular destination as it offers high-level and globally recognized education to all kinds of students with fantastic high education experience combining with historically rich cities, unique heritage, and beautiful scenery. Ireland is an important member of the EU and located on the west coast of Europe. Irish qualification is equivalent to UK qualification so your postgraduate or undergraduate qualifications carry the same weight when you start your career. The following are the main reasons based on which one selects Ireland to study.
- Irish universities` Free Fees Initiatives for EU students enable them to meet criteria without paying any tuition fee.
- English speaking countries in Eurozone
- Over 35,000 international citizens from more than 160 countries have joined Irish universities.
- Irish Universities stand among the top 1% of research institutions all over the world
- Home of companies like Microsoft, Medtronics and Google
- Lonely Planet has voted Dublin as friendliest city of the world on many occasions
Tuition fee in Ireland
Free Fee Initiatives
Higher Education Authority in Ireland has started Free Fee Initiatives to pay students fees to university on its own behalf. You have to meet the given below criteria to avail Free Fee scheme.
- You enroll in your 1st undergraduate program
- Your course should be a full-time 2-year program
- Your stay in the EU should be at least of 3 years during the previous 5 years
Browse Student Finance Ireland website to get more information regarding this.
Requirements for an Irish student visa
It is necessary for international students to apply for visa prior to enter to Ireland. Students should have an offer letter from a recognized university of Ireland along with receipt of the payment letter provided by their institution prior to start the applying process for their visa for studying in Ireland. Our expert visa consultants will help you in applying for student visa through their experience, extensive knowledge regarding current immigration legislation, latest rules & regulations. Get more information about BRITISH EDUCATION CONSULTANTS ‘s Student Visa Service. Arrange a free consultation today if you have a wish to study in Irish universities